Real Estate Law
Real estate law is characterised by its broad and technical nature. Contacting your property lawyer is crucial at the first sign of a problem.
Our key practices are:
- Insurance and construction advice and disputes
- Real estate sales advice and disputes
- Residential and commercial leases
- Town planning permits
Real estate law is determined by legal deadlines. Action must be taken quickly to safeguard your litigation rights.
- Deadline to appeal a commonhold general assembly decision: 2 months from receipt of the official notification
- Guarantee of completion: 1 year
- “Ten-year” guarantee: 10 years
Searching for evidence is essential in real estate law. To do so, urgent referral of the case to the “Juge des référés” (urgent applications judge) and drafting a deposition could be vital. Any delay could make it impossible for you to file a claim.
Do not hesitate to seek ADVICE from your lawyer.
IMPORTANT COOKIES INFORMATION
Cookies are small text files used for statistic purposes and to make sure some identification modules are working correctly.
These text files are not harmful to your devices and do not collect personal information.
Our website only uses identification, authentication, audience measures and load-balancing cookies that does not require prior consent, according to the EU Cookie Law.