Real Estate LawReal estate law is characterised by its broad and technical nature. Contacting your property lawyer is crucial at the first sign of a problem.
Our key practices are:
- Insurance and construction advice and disputes
- Real estate sales advice and disputes
- Residential and commercial leases
- Town planning permits
- Deadline to appeal a commonhold general assembly decision: 2 months from receipt of the official notification
- Guarantee of completion: 1 year
- “Ten-year” guarantee: 10 years
Do not hesitate to seek ADVICE from your lawyer.